Saturday, June 13, 2009

Successfully Named Three New Names

Hello customer or potential customer,

I'm pleased to announce that we have successfully sold three names to new companies. Be sure to look out for the following:

The Plumbing Company of Larry and his son also named Larry-

If you're in the market for plumbing services look no further than The Plumbing Company of Larry and his son also named Larry. Based in Long Island, The Plumbing Company of Larry and his son also named Larry offers the plumbing services you desire. We are a plumbing company and we consist of two men, a father and son team, both named Larry.

Quality Electrical Services Company


Quality Electrical Services Company offers customers all the electrical services they could desire. But what separates us from the rest? That answer is simple. Quality. We do quality work, just look at our name.

Fred's Specialty is Taxidermy, Incorporated


My name is Fred, and my specialty is Taxidermy. Bring me your birds or bears or boars or bulldogs or other hoofed creature. You can tell that I'm above the competition because my specialty is Taxidermy. I'm also incorporated. See you soon.

Great success stories everyone. Seems we are successful as a company.

1 comment:

  1. which new names for companies you have suggested i want to know that. God gives you success in your business.

    ReplyDelete